Become a Friend of HIP-KEEP
- Projects and Events, refreshing an apartment, helping to host, plan and/or execute a fundraiser
- Pro bono services, including legal counsel, dental work, or educational development
- Advocating for affordable housing, particularly for very low and low-income workers
- For your next party or event, ask guests to make a donation to HIP in lieu of a gift
- Ask your club or organization to consider HIP for a community service project
- Pledge to decorate a room at one of our apartments
- Use your unique talents and ideas to support HIP
Be A Donor
Housing Initiatives of Princeton Charitable Trust represents neighbors helping neighbors.
Individuals, congregations, businesses, foundations and trusts from in and around Princeton have combined efforts to assist our ever-growing circle of neighbors in need.
Join us by making a tax-deductible contribution today!
HIP is an all-volunteer organization so your donations will go directly to helping families.
- $1180 = monthly mortgage payment
- $500 = case management services for families
- $300 = electricity/gas service
- $185 = internet service
- $100 = rental assistance to help a low-income family retain their existing housing
$50 = school supplies or course registration