Housing Initiatives of Princeton Charitable Trust represents neighbors helping neighbors.
Join us by making a tax-deductible contribution today!
HIP is an all-volunteer organization so your donations will go directly to helping families.
- $1180 = monthly mortgage payment
- $500 = case management services for families
- $300 = electricity/gas service
- $185 = internet service
- $100 = rental assistance to help a low-income family retain their existing housing
- $50 = school supplies or course registration
Donate by Check
Donations can be made via check made payable to Housing Initiatives of Princeton CT.
Mail your check to:
Housing Initiatives of Princeton CT
33 Mercer Street
Princeton, NJ 08540
Other Items to Donate
As families move in and out of the apartments, we may need:
- Items for the kitchen such as (pots, pans, complete set of dishes, glasses, and flatware)
- Counter-top appliances in excellent condition
- Furnishings scaled for an apartment (small dresser, small wood tables, lamps)
- New bedding (full and twin sheets, blankets, quilts)
- New computer and printer